December 31, 2013

2013 in photos

January
{laithe and guthrie, pajama day & brownies. sometimes it's really nice to say Yes}



February
{guthrie in my old elementary school sweatshirt}



March
{a little boy turned 3}



 April
{laithe hiking at Wild Cat Den}



May
{Tegra joined our family much to everyone's delight}



June
{two cutest kids in a field ever}



July
{green growing garden. seems so far away from right now}



August
{laithe doing gymnastics off the couch}



September
{guthrie at the beach at Indiana Dunes}




October

{a boy and his dog and a bunch of gingko leaves}


November

{sweet girl turned 7}

December
{merry Christmas!}



















2 comments:

Heather said...

Greetings! I was hoping you could answer my quick question I have about your blog! I'm Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

Luci & Loree said...

what a NEATO calendar this would make!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails