January 2, 2008

yay '08

It's been a few days since we last posted.
Lots has happened. I'm going to make a list. I love lists!
(and here are some photos to keep you going)
  1. It's 2008. That's pretty big in and of itself.
  2. January came, and so another birthday kind of- 14 months old. holy crap.
  3. Another tooth. That brings us up to five and this one didn't even cause a ruckus.
  4. We took down the tree. Now it is sitting upright next to the mailbox. John thinks it's funny. Maybe I should clarify, it's sitting upright because we have that much snow to stick a tree in it and have it stay.
  5. I finally found some long sleeved onesies. For those of you who wonder why this made the list, well, you don't live in Iowa where it's currently...
  6. -12 with wind chill. Rock on Iowa
  7. Guthrie has pretty much gone to one nap. And, if we're in the right space it can last for 2 1/2 hours! Yay Gus the Bus.

And tomorrow is the Iowa Caucus! We're very excited. I'm sure I'll tell you all about it!

And, yes, John made Guthrie look like the love child of Han Solo for New Years. High excitement around here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails